Contact Reepham Town Council
Whether you want to contact the Town Council to ask for information, make a complaint (see complaints policy), comment about our meetings, facilities, services or staff or simply offer your appreciation, we would like to hear from you.
Feedback helps us to provide an efficient and effective service for the people of Reepham.
Where to find us and how to contact us
The Town Council Office can be found at the rear of the Town Hall building, situated on Church Street (through the single iron gate, up the ramp and left at the far end following all the way round to the rear of the building).
- You can call in to see us – the office is open to the public on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 9am and 3pm. See map below for location. PLEASE phone first to check the Clerk’s availability and make an appointment as she may not always be in the office during these times.
- You can telephone us – 01603 873355
- You can write to us – our address is Reepham Town Council, Town Hall, Church Street, Reepham, NR10 4JW
- You can email us – email@example.com
- Or complete our online contact form (see under map below).
Or use our online contact form…
At Reepham Town Council we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal data to provide the services / information you have requested from us. Any personal data provided will only be used by the Council, its agents and service providers and will not be disclosed unless permitted or obligated to do so by law.